There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I guess some people don't think much of Keith Olbermann

"Olbermann does not like women, especially attractive and/or accomplished women. Nor is he particularly fond of men. He is forever the awkward, angry teenager of his high school days who mystified psychologists, the ├╝berdork whose cruel taunts of the athletes he covered as a sports broadcaster were legendary, even as he yearned to be thought of as the stud that covers studs."
Wow. Don't sugar-coat it, brother. Tell us what you really think.

I am on the opposite end of the political spectrum from Olbermann. I don't watch his show. I hear some conservative commentators excoriate him regularly and the few video clips I've seen of Olbermann certainly seem to show a vicious fellow. But I don't know how fair the above excerpted article is.

(HT Instapundit)

No comments: